Redmi Note 10 Pro
|Value for Money||9.1|
- Display: 6.67-inch
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Rear Camera: 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 64GB
- Battery Capacity: 5050mAh
- OS: Android 11
Redmi Note 10 Pro smartphone was launched on 4th March 2021. Redmi Note 10 Pro is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor. As of 9th September 2021, Redmi Note 10 Pro price in India starts at Rs. 17,999
Redmi Note 10 Pro dust protected and can withstand spraying water and light rain. Even better, Xiaomi has bundled a silicone case with a cover lid for the USB port, which should provide an even better overall protection. There is a flat Gorilla Glass 5 on top of the new 120Hz OLED screen, a slightly curved piece of what looks to be glass on the back, and a glossy plastic frame between those two pieces.
The Redmi Note 10 Pro measures 164.50 x 76.15 x 8.10mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 192.00 grams. The phone comes with a 6.67-inch touchscreen display
It comes with 6GB of RAM and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 512GB) with a dedicated slot.
Specification and Storage
Redmi Note 10 Pro is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor.
The Redmi Note 10 Pro runs Android 11 and on MIUI 12, and is powered by a 5050mAh battery. The Redmi Note 10 Pro supports proprietary fast charging.
The Redmi Note 10 Pro is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Redmi Note 10 Pro on the rear packs a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.9 aperture and a pixel size of 0.7-micron; an 8-megapixel camera; a 5-megapixel camera, and a 2-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an f/2.45 aperture and a pixel size of 1.0-micron.
Network and Connectivity
Connectivity options on the Redmi Note 10 Pro include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Infrared, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
- Beautiful design; IP53-rated.
- Excellent 120Hz AMOLED, smooth and responsive.
- Outstanding battery life, fast to charge.
- Very good stereo speakers.
- Dependable performance, no overheating.
- All cameras excel in daylight, photo and video.
- MIUI 12 is smooth on top of Android 11.
- IR blaster, 3.5mm jack, FM radio, NFC, microSD.
- A higher grade chipset would have been more exciting.
- No reverse charging.
- The low-light camera quality is mediocre.
- No Night Mode for ultrawide camera.
- EIS works only on 1080p resolution.
Specification: Redmi Note 10 Pro
There are no reviews yet.