About the Store:
Tata SIA Airlines Limited, operating as Vistara, is an Indian domestic airline based in Gurgaon with its hub at Delhi-Indira Gandhi International Airport. The carrier, a joint venture between Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines, commenced operations on 9 January 2015 with its inaugural flight between Delhi and Mumbai. The airline had carried more than two million passengers by June 2016 and as of May 2017, has a 3.3% share of the domestic carrier market, making it the 6th largest domestic airline. The airline serves twenty-one destinations with a fleet of Airbus A320-200 aircraft. Vistara was the first airline to introduce premium economy seats on domestic routes in India.
- Payout Domestic Flight Booking Only : 70 Rs
Terms & Conditions
- Profit Link Cookie/ Session Time - 30 Days
- Tracking Time - 24 Hours
- Missing Profit Tickets: Accepted
- Confirmation Time - 70 Days
The Reality Hunt Shop Profit Related:
- No Profit on App Orders
- Add products to cart after clicking on the Link
- Profit Earnings are not applicable if the user pays using Air Vistara Credits
- Profit is calculated on the order amount excluding GST and other administrative charges.
- Profit Earnings are Not Applicable on Air Vistara App transactions
- Profit Earnings are Not Applicable if the order is Exchanged or Returned
- If your Profit does not track, raise a missing profit ticket within 10 days of the order date.
- Please send Profit-related queries to The Reality Hunt Shop at [email protected] and not the partner shopping site.