Acer was founded in 1976 in Hsinchu City, Taiwan. The company began with eleven employees and US$25,000 in the capital. Initially, it was primarily a distributor of electronic parts and a consultant in the use of microprocessor technologies. It produced the Micro-Professor MPF-I training kit, then two Apple II clones–the Micro professor II and III–before joining the emerging IBM PC compatible market and becoming a significant PC manufacturer. The company was renamed Acer in 1987.
Terms & Conditions
- Profit Link Cookie/ Session Time - 30 Days
- Tracking Time - 48 Hours
- Missing Profit Tickets: Accepted
- Confirmation Time - 70 Days
The Reality Hunt Shop Profit Related:
- No Profit on App Orders
- Add products to cart after clicking on the Link
- Profit Earnings are not applicable if the user pays using Acer Credits
- Profit is calculated on the order amount excluding GST and other administrative charges.
- Profit Earnings are Not Applicable on Acer App transactions
- Profit Earnings are Not Applicable if the order is Exchanged or Returned
- If your Profit does not track, raise a missing profit ticket within 10 days of the order date.
- Please send Profit-related queries to The Reality Hunt Shop at [email protected] and not the partner shopping site.